Monday, July 27, 2009

9 months

I am terrible about keeping up with this blog! My little peanut turns 9 months old tomorrow! She is getting big way too fast!

She currently has 2 teeth fully in, the bottom 2. Now there are 5 more trying very hard to make it through. 5 teeth almost in=teething hell! It's gotten a little better the last couple days, no more night wakings screaming in pain at least.

 Anorah is now able to stand alone, but only if she's in the mood! She pulls up on everything, and walks along the furniture. I think I'm going to have an early walker here! Don't know if I'm completely ready for that or not.

I went shopping with Anorah and my MIL today. We got Anorah tons of cute little outfits! I can't wait until they fit! Nothing else completely exciting going on. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment