Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Going Strong!

So far I've done really well with sticking with the fly program. I'm now on day 6! I've explained a lot of what I've been doing and working on with Marc and he's been super supportive, he even helps!

Yesterday I was able to keep the kitchen clean and my sink shining, washed most of the laundry, swept the front walkway and washed the front door. One of the problems that I've been having is getting started as soon as I wake up. I usually shower and get dressed during Anorah's first nap. I also haven't been wearing lace up shoes because it's just too hot. Today I'm finishing up the laundry, and worked on cleaning off the junk counter in the kitchen. All in all I feel like I've been successful and actually look forward to the daily emails with the daily plan and the challenges. Who knew something so simple could make you feel so good!?

Positive moment: I spoke with my mom yesterday and she told me that I was the best mom! It made me feel wonderful! I definitely learned from the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment